- Available Colors: Thousands of colors
- Sheen (or Gloss): Matte
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- MPI Rating: 16
- VOC Level: 95.0
- Enhances and protects while still allowing the texture of the wood to show through
- Suitable for use on all types of wood and composite decking and siding
- Superior UV protection
- Resists blistering, peeling, stains, and scuffs
- Mildew resistant
- Excellent touch up and re-coat properties
- Self-priming in most situations
- Available in thousands of colors
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on staining your deck using ARBORCOAT
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- View the sell sheet for more information
- SDS 640-01 (English)
- SDS 640-1X (English)
- SDS 640-2X (English)
- SDS 640-3X (English)
- SDS 640-4X (English)
- SDS 640-1X (Español)
- SDS 640-2X (Español)
- SDS 640-3X (Español)
- SDS 640-4X (Español)
- SDS 640-01 (Español)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Tinted paints are not eligible for return.
Drop ship orders are not eligible for return.
Special order, custom and non-inventory items are not eligible for return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.