NC Paints Durham carries Romabio Biogrip Micro Primer for use with Romabio Masonry Flat Exterior Paints. We offer delivery through most of North Carolina including: Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Greensboro and surrounding areas.
Call us (919) 471-0330 for a consultation on your brick painting or limewash Romabio project. We can recommend products, colors and contractors.
ROMABIO® BioGrip Micro is a universal Mineral Primer for Interior/Exterior use.
- Versatile, Durable, & Long-lasting
- Organic, mineral primer paint that serves as a universal non-acrylic primer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- A mineral primer made for extreme durability.
- Versatile primer with micro-fine aggregate.
- An excellent primer for painted drywall, portland cement, cementitious siding, and stucco.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
- Superior coverage and easy to use.
Interior & Exterior Unabsorbent Or Glossy Brick/Hardie Board/Cementitious Board/Concrete/CMU Block/ Portland or Gypsum Stucco/Painted Drywall/Painted Brick/Painted Stone
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Wipe surface free of lose dirt or debris.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 2 Coats
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, roller, or an HVLP or airless sprayer
- DRY TIME 8-12 Hours
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.
- CERTTIFICATIONS C2C, HPD, French VOC
- WARRANTY N/A
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Tinted paints are not eligible for return.
Drop ship orders are not eligible for return.
Special order, custom and non-inventory items are not eligible for return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.